Global Center of Excellence for Water Hazard and Risk Management
The mission of ICHARM is to serve as the Global Centre of Excellence for
Water Hazard and Risk Management by, inter alia, observing and analyzing
natural and social phenomena, developing methodologies and tools,
building capacities, creating knowledge networks, and disseminating
lessons and information in order to help governments and all
stakeholders manage risks of water-related hazards at global, national,
and community levels.
( Revision on 25th February, 2014 ( Partially citation ) )
The latest version of ICHARM newsletter is now available.
- Message from Director
- Advisor's activities
- 22nd Session of the IHP Intergovernmental Council including IFI Side Meeting Held in Paris
- JAXA-SAFE project's activities in Cambodia, Sri Lanka and Indonesia
- First joint workshop on flood hazard and damage assessment in Bangladesh
- RRI is ready for free download
- Workshop for a UNESCO Pakistan project held in Japan
- Field trip by M. Sc. students
- The former IWRA president visits waterworks facilities in Tokyo and Ibaraki
- ICHARM Open Day joined by local high school students
- i-WSSM delegation visited ICHARM
- Typhoon Committee holds an annual workshop in Ulsan, Korea
- Expert consultation by FAO in Italy
- Open-ended intergovernmental expert working group on indicators and terminology relating to disaster risk reduction: Informal consultations of the Chair
- Workshops for the UNESCO Pakistan project phase 2
- ADB Myanmar project (TA-8456) Update: Final Workshop and Capacity Development Training of TA-8456
- ICHARM Researchers Awarded the Best Paper Award and Best Presentation Award by ISSS
- Personnel change announcement
- Comment from the internship student
- Publication List
You can download from here.
ICHARM is now accepting one application for Research Specialist positions.
（Application has been closed）